Are you a Facebook marketing strategist?
- Do you want to work remotely and at your own schedule?
- Would you like to maximize your hourly income by only doing high-value strategy work, while a skilled team handles everything else?
- Do you want to work with really talented people and grow into a role in a company that’s going somewhere?
An exciting opportunity has opened up with Paradise Growth, our fully remote marketing agency!
We believe that the future of work is talented people collaborating together remotely to produce beautiful results. We know we’re more productive when we live where we want, set our own hours, and don’t have to deal with typical corporate BS. Our freedom is our competitive advantage.
We’re looking for talented, proactive professionals with a strong sense of ownership and great communication skills who are excited about being part of an innovative business model. We’re a new agency, and you would be one of the first people to join the team, so you’ll have lots of opportunity to make a big impact.
What’s the role?
Your role is to develop, execute, and assess marketing strategies and processes for our clients. Your primarily responsibility will be paid Facebook advertising, and you will work closely with the creative team and other teams throughout the funnel. This role involves a limited amount of high-impact work on each account every month, with day-to-day management and optimization handled by a junior account manager.
How does it pay?
- You will be working as an independent contractor, and compensation is on a per-account basis.
- Starting compensation: $500/month per account + account setup fees.
What exactly are the responsibilities?
- Set Facebook strategy for individual client accounts
- Conduct research (competitors, existing customers, industry, etc.)
- Build and update customer personas
- Construct and own Facebook advertising funnels
- Identify and prioritize key learning objectives
- Analyze and assess results based on ROI
- Flesh out and build strategic processes within the Facebook area
- NOTE: Day-to-day account management and optimization will be handled by a junior account manager
Who should apply for this job?
The ideal preparation for this job is:
- 2+ years of experience advertising B2C on Facebook
- Experience building an advertising funnel
- Experience setting advertising strategy
- Sufficient financial knowledge to understand the importance of ROI and how it impacts clients’ economics
- An entrepreneurial mindset: we’re building a company together
- Prior experience working remotely and an understanding of the balance between independence and communication this involves
- A high intrinsic sense of ownership and a proactive mindset
- An interest in working together for the long run
Not convinced yet? Here’s a review of why you should be excited.
Live and work wherever you want (or as a digital nomad)
- We’re 100% remote.
- Work at your own schedule, as long as you meet deadlines and show up for a limited number of calls.
- Our goal is to keep things as asynchronous as possible.
Earn a lot per hour with reliable work
- This role involves a limited amount of high-impact strategic work, allowing you to achieve a high effective hourly rate for your time.
- Our business model involves long-term engagements with clients, so you’ll have consistent work.
- Avoid wasting time finding clients, making sales, or doing tedious, low-impact, time-consuming work.
Do stimulating, meaningful work on interesting projects
- Our clients are small businesses, not giant corporations, so we’re making the difference between their success and failure.
- We’re selective about our clients and only work with passionate founders building awesome businesses.
- Every project is a unique and interesting puzzle.
Make a big impact as part of a highly-motivated team
- Your job comes with lots of responsibility. You’ll never be just a cog in a machine.
- We’re building a new kind of business, and you’ll be one of the protagonists in that story.
- Expect things to be both beautiful and messy!
What are you waiting for?
- Just fill out the form below to start the application process!
- Once you submit your application, we’ll send you a short written interview. This should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.
- Based on the results of the written interview, we’ll reach out to schedule a second-round interview over Skype. We’ll be sure to let you know our decision, either way, as soon as possible.
- We’re looking to fill this position ASAP, so apply now before someone else takes the job!